Blogmas Post #11

Blogmas Post # 11

There are only 2 weeks left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

Have you ever had a miscarriage? 

Today's blog post is going to be a little different. I didn't blog yesterday. Why? I didn't have anything to say and December 10th is a special day in my heart. My heart ached yesterday and I didn't know what to say, so I didn't write anything. While talking with a friend last night, she encouraged me to share this today anyway. 

So, as I sit here wrapped up in my blanket, my fireplace roaring, and a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee, I'm ready to share. If you have had a miscarriage, my heart breaks for you and I'm so sorry. Miscarriages are very hard and heartbreaking. If you've never had one, it's very hard to relate. If you have had one, leave a comment or share your story to encourage other woman. We are all in this together and it helps to know that we aren't alone. 




Four years ago on December 10th, I had received the best news ever! I actually knew before that but we waited a bit to test. I had received from God the gift of a baby! Wow! December 10th confirmed our suspicions that I was indeed with child. God was forming a baby in my womb! God allowed me to be a mother, wow, what a huge responsibility and an incredible blessing! My amazing journey of pregnancy had ended in February when Baby Nutter had no heartbeat. I'm so thankful for the short time God gave me with Baby Nutter. Have you read our 1st miscarriage story? If not, you can read it here:

https://jenny-s-journey.blogspot.com/2015/05/miscarriage.html

I also learned something new yesterday! In Isaiah 49:16 it says, "Behold I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..." My babies and yours too if you've lost any are carved on the hands of God! What an amazing reminder, they will never be forgotten! 

Comments

  1. Isaiah 49:16 was also such a comfort to my mom when she lost a baby. I love how God is using your story in other people's lives to bring comfort and healing in loss. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, friend! 💗 I’m praying that it is!

      Delete
  2. I can still feel the loss and despair of my miscarriage. A kindly nurse at the hospital was a real God-send. Mine was at 11 weeks and I was just starting to feel it might really happen after 7 years of trying and tests. Can’t wait to see Baby Sweet in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your heart, Janet. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Yes, I can’t wait for heaven too! 💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3