Blogmas Post #5

Blogmas Post #5

There are only 20 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

 Does your town decorate for Christmas?

Our town does! They decorates the square in the middle of town, the street lights, and many shops decorate too!! It's a very beautiful place to walk at night! They have lights that hang down from the trees all year around but it seems more special at Christmas time. Scott got off of work at a reasonable time last night. So we went up town and walked around the beautifully decorated town square. 

This place is familiar to me. After our 2nd miscarriage (on Christmas Day) 5 days later, we decided to get out and get some fresh air. We came to this exact place. I have a black and white picture in from of this same tree. It did bring back some feelings of sadness. However, at the same time, I was reminded of one of God's greatest gifts to me during that time-Peace!


Beautiful walk last night with my favorite guy! 

I love the light poles! 

The Gazebo was also decorated nicely. 

A few from the street of the trees. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3