Blogmas Post #9

Blogmas Post #9

There are only 16 days left until Christmas! 


My question for you today is:

Have you ever made a wreath before? I have wanted to make one for a long time. I had wanted to get some burlap and some other fun things to decorate with. Want to know a secret? My husband doesn't like burlap! I know...pretty crazy! Its a good thing I love him! So, I had to rethink my plan! I love coffee as most of you know! I came up with the idea of doing a coffee themed wreath. The first one I made is for some sweet friends and we can't wait to give it to them tomorrow! It will also work great with my coffee theme! I have a few more of these to make! If you have answered yes to making a wreath, please share a picture! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3