Blogmas Post # 15

Blogmas Post #15

There are only 10 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is: 

What is your favorite Christmas book?

My all time favorite Christmas book is called, "The Legend of the Candy Cane." This one was written by Lori Walburg and illustrated by Richard Cowdrey. I love this book because it really captures children's attention, the pages are so beautifully illustrated, and it shares what Jesus did on the cross for us by using the candy cane as an analogy.  I have read this book to every class I have taught in school and at church, it is still my favorite! We just read this story on Wednesday to our group of kids and shared the gospel afterwards. Have you ever read this book? I have read other ones similar to this one, but this one is by far my favorite. Have you bought a book for your child yet this Christmas? I recommend this book if you haven't. 

The Legend of the Candy Cane


My 2nd favorite Christmas book is Annika's Secret Wish by Beverly Lewis. This book teaches how it is more blessed to give than to receive. The story line takes place in Sweden and is about finding the hidden almond in the rice pudding. This book is also beautifully illustrated and I love reading it too! Do you have this book? If not, you should!


Annika's Secret Wish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3