Blogmas Post #7

Blogmas Post #7

There are only 18 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

Do you send out Christmas Cards or Christmas Pictures?

I have a funny confession to make! I LOVE making Christmas cards but I'm terrible about sending them! I don't know what it is or why, but they never get sent. So, a few years ago we switched over from Christmas Cards to Christmas Pictures. I'm not sure why they are easier than a card, but it works for us! Our Christmas Pictures are coming in the mail today and I can't wait to see them! 

Making cards is my hobby and thanks to my friends, I was able to sell some last year! 

Some of the Christmas Cards I have made and sold. 

Want to know what our Christmas Picture looks like? You will have to wait until it comes in the mail, it's our favorite one so far! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3