Blogmas Post #3

Blogmas Post #3

There are only 22 days left until Christmas! 

The question for you today is: 

Do you have an ornament that's special to you personally or as a married couple? 

I love decorating the tree each year, its one of my favorite things to do! I looked at all our ornaments to see which one was the most special to us, I found two of them! 

The first one is this ornament. It was given to us as a wedding gift. I ordered a picture small enough to fit in it. 



The second one is this ornament. It came from my most favorite store in the whole world!!!!! If you aren't from Michigan, you probably have no idea what store I am talking about. Michigan is known for many things, one of them being a Christmas town with the world's largest Christmas store! If you ever go to Michigan, I encourage you to go to the town of Frankenmuth! While there, go and visit Bronner's, it's the Worlds largest Christmas store! They have every ornament you could imagine! Floor to ceiling is covered with ornaments, trees, decorations, wreaths....seriously the best place to be in! They will also write on your ornaments, if you would like that. I have been there many times before! Scott and I were able to go there after our honeymoon on the way back down. It was his first time going and I was so excited to be able to show him around! When I taught at a small Christian school in Northern Michigan that was one of the winter field trips! So much fun! To my Michigan friends that have been there: If you have a picture, leave it in the comments! To my Texas Friends: is there something like that here? If so, please enlighten me! 


Y'all know my love of coffee! 

Comments

  1. Sherman and I don't have any special ornaments yet! It's putt first Christmas together as a married couple!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treasure that first Christmas, I remember ours so very well! Give it time, y’all will get some.

      Delete
  2. We have a heart shaped Hallmark ornament that says 1979...the year we met. Another favorite on the tree is the reindeer garland Garrett made (like paper dolls). I love it. Haven’t been to Frankenmuth for over 25 years but haven’t found anything to compare with it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! Thank you for sharing, friend! Oh wow, it’s the best place to be during this time of year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage