Blogmas Post #13

Blogmas Post #13

There are only 12 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

Do you have any special dishes that you use around Christmas time? 

If you know me, you know how much I LOVE coffee! You know you love coffee when you have more coffee cups than normal cups! Ha! That just means lots of friends can join me! As I made my coffee this morning, I realized I did not get down our Christmas mugs yet this year! The group of 4 came from a school family. The one on the end-"cotton headed ninny muggins"-I bought that for my hubby a few years ago! 

Christmas coffee mugs

This Christmas platter I use for potlucks at church during Christmas time. 

Christmas platter 

What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3