Blogmas Post #6

Blogmas Post #6

There are only 19 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

Do you have a favorite holiday beverage?

I've tried a few of the special coffee drinks at our favorite coffee shop and a few others in order to write this post! However, I usually only put stevia and half n half in my coffee, so this was fun to do! I don't like my coffee sweet, so I asked for 1/2 sweet. I have to be able to taste the coffee! lol I have tried the Caramel Brûlée latte, Peppermint Mocha, and the Peppermint Bark Latte.  If I had to choose one of these, it would be the Peppermint Bark Latte. 


Peppermint Bark Latte 

So, what was my conclusion? I have not found my favorite holiday beverage, so I'm still on the hunt! My husband LOVES egg nog and or holly nog....I don't, so I don't know the difference! lol Maybe you are not a coffee drinker (not sure we can be friends), or egg nog, what about tea? Cranberry Wassail? Hot Apple Cider? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3