Blogmas Post #12

Blogmas #12

There are only 13 days left until Christmas! 

My question for you today is:

What's your favorite Christmas movie?

I don't really have a favorite Christmas movie. I do enjoy watching some Christmas movies though. One of Scott's favorite movies is, "It's a Wonderful Life." I had never seen this movie until I married Scott. In fact, we just started watching the color edition the other night! We were trying to find a Christmas movie to watch Monday night and found "It's a wonderful life" in color! Neither one of us had ever seen it in color, so we picked that one! We are only half way through it so we still need to finish watching it. Comment down below one of your favorite Christmas movies! 


Comments

  1. The Bishop’s Wife - if you haven’t seen it, you should! It’s a classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve never heard of it! Thank you for the suggestion, we will look into that!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3