Day 7 of Thankfulness

Day 7 of Thankfulness 

Day 7: I am thankful for:

-Games
-Grace
-Goals


~I'm thankful for Games. Scott and I love to play games together!!! This is a fun way to spend the evening together and not spend a dime! This first picture is when his parents were hosting a game night at their house.....it ended up just being his family....where did everyone go? Pretty sure that was a set up!


Game night-January 2012


I bought this game-ticket to ride- for Scott for Christmas and he's very good at it! 

Parcheesi, Rummikub, phase 10, and skipbo! 


~Grace-I'm so thankful for grace! What is grace? Getting something you don't deserve...unmerited favor....
As you go about your day, give yourself grace and try to show grace to others too! I saw this sign in one of the small shops up town and I totally need this! 





~Goals-Having goals can be a good thing. I currently have three:

~I'm trying to blog for at least 26 days this month. Why? I would like to get back to blogging on a regular basis. 
~In my devotions I'm reading Galatians every day this month. Why? To get the whole picture and understand it better. 
~I would like to read 50 books this year. Why? To better use my time and to grow. 


Comments

  1. Thanks for your encouraging words. Miss you both lots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3