Day 1 of Thankfulness


November 1, 2018 


Today is the first day of November! What are you thankful for? I am going to try my best to make a post for 26 days in a row. Yes, Thanksgiving is a little early this year, but that's okay. I've done this in the past, but I wasn't very successful. I know we should always be thankful and not just around Thanksgiving time. However, it is good to take time to stop and think about it. 

Day 1: Today I'm thankful for: 

~Anniversaries
~Attributes of God
~August
~Ark

~Anniversaries- I am thankful for my wedding anniversary! God has given Scott and I six wonderful years.  Over the course of our marriage God has brought us through many things. Marriage takes work but it's so worth it! I love doing life with Scott and I'm so thankful God has brought us together.!! We have had so much and have made so many memories! Looking forward to many more anniversaries!


Our Wedding Day 


I'm also thankful for the anniversaries of our miscarriages. Yes, you read that right. Why would I be thankful for something that's so hard? I'm thankful because every baby is a gift from God. Even though I wasn't able to meet my babies, they are still a gift from God. 


~Attributes of God-I'm thankful for the many attributes of God. In college we had to read and do a Bible Study called, "Behold Your God" by Myrna Alexander. If you haven't had the chance to do this study, I highly recommend it. We studied these 11 attributes:

-God is Love
-God is Supreme and Sovereign 
-God is All-Powerful 
-God is Good
-God is Omniscient
~God is All-Wise 
~God is Omnipresent 
~God is Immutable 
~God is Faithful
~God is Holy
~God is Just 




~August-I'm thankful for this month, it's one of my favorites! 
Why? It's our anniversary month, baby nutter's bday, and the start of fall! 

Our 6th anniversary get away!

Celebrating Baby Nutter's 3rd birthday at Baskin Robbins with some friends in Tennessee. 
Beautiful fall flowers from my hubby 


Michigan's beautiful fall colors!
Thank you, friend for the use of this picture! 


~Ark-Scott and I were able to visit the Ark Encounter which was amazing! If y'all have the chance to go, I recommend it! Noah's Ark is a story that most people have heard. It's one of my favorites for a few reasons; Noah's amazing faith and God's promise. I think of Noah's faith and how strong it must have been for him to obey God and build this ark. I'm sure others made fun of him and yet his faith didn't waiver, he continued to build the ark. The people didn't listen to Noah (except for his family) and they were all destroyed. However, after the flood, God put a rainbow in the sky as His promise to us to never flood the whole earth again. I'm thankful God always keeps His promises!


Scott and I were able to visit the Ark Encounter in Kentucky this year. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3