Day 9 of Thankfulness

Day 9 of Thankfulness 

November 9, 2018

Day 9: I am thankful for:

~Immutable God 
~Islands 


~Immutable God-I'm so thankful for a God that never changes! He is always the same! 
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8


~Islands-I'm thankful for the few islands Scott and I have been able to visit. On Valentine's Day last year (1st holiday my hubby had off since moving here) Scott took me to South Padre Island. It was a short but very memorable trip! We went on a dinner cruise, dolphin watching, and horseback riding on the beach! We went camping on North Padre Island and also visited Galveston. We hope to one day add a few more to our growing list! 

It was such a beautiful morning! 


Dolphin watching was successful! 


Waiting for our boat!

So many fun memories! 

We camped on North Padre Island. The sound of the waves crashing were amazing! 


When we were over the road we stopped in Galveston...beautiful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3