Day 22 of Thankfulness

Day 22 of Thankfulness 

November 22, 2018

Scripture Post #4


~Phyllis~

Matthew 6:22, "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

"Matthew 6:22 was the verse I chose for my life verse at graduation from Bible college. I like it because it reminds me to focus on the Lord. If I keep my eyes on Him my life will show forth Him in how I live."





~Grace~

Isaiah 26:3, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on the: because he trusted in thee." 
"It seems like life has had a few more bumps in it than usual lately, and as I am living in the middle of loud, wild children, trying to stay on top of cooking, cleaning and schooling, it seems like I might go insane if life throws one more curveball at me. This verse has been my reminder that even infall this, if I keep my heart and mind focused in Him, there can be peace."







~Jennie~

Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." 

"I like Jeremiah 29:11 because it assures me that God is always in control and cares." 






~Melissa~

Psalm 112:7-8, " They will not live in fear or dread of what may come, for their hearts are firm, ever secure in their faith. Steady and strong, they will not be afraid, but will calmly face their every foe until they all go down in defeat."

"The reason why that verse is my favorite is because over the past 7 years my husband
and I have faced a lot of hard things. We have had dealt with a diagnosis of infertility, PCOS, and idiopathic intracranial hypertension. We have lost two babies. We have watched family members get ill, and nearly die. The list goes on and on...BUT we have also watched God do big things. He has provided jobs, a comfortable home, and so much more. We know that the hard we face today is just for a season. We also know that the enemy doesn't win. Victory is ours simply because we are children of God. Because of this, we know we do not have to fear tomorrow." 







~Trish~ 

Isaiah 43:2, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

"This is one of my favorite verse just because life has so many rough moments, or sometimes seasons , and having that rock-solid assurance that HE IS WITH ME...is the best promise ever." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3