Day 17 of Thankfulness

Day 17 of Thankfulness 

November 17, 2018 

Day 17: I'm thankful for:

~Quilts 


~Quilts-I'm thankful for nice warm quilts! When I moved to northern Michigan to work at a camp and teach at a Christian school, I met this sweet friend! I loved spending time with her and her 3 kids. I was given this quilt as a Christmas present from her! My friend did an amazing job at making it! My favorite color is purple! I still have this quilt and think of that sweet family every time I get it out! 

Handmade quilt 

My friend and one of her girls

~My mother in law made us this quilt a few years ago. She also did a very good job on it and made 2 little pillows to match! It's a very cute quilt! We took it over the road with us! 



Scott and his mom 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3