Day 21 of Thankfulness

Day 21 of Thankfulness 

November 21, 2018

Scripture post #3 

~Nicole~

Pslam 27:1-14

"My favorite scripture for years has been Psalm 27. It's carried me through a lot of really hard times and spoke to my heart in different ways at different times. There are so many facets to the chapter that speak in so many ways! I LOVE how David was super real and honest to the LORD about his feelings and didn't just stuff them. Who knows better than God how he felt anyway? He was real and honest about his feelings and then he PRAISED GOD!  I love that!!" 






~Claire~ 

Galatians 6:9, "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season, we shall reap if we faint not."

"It gets so hard to turn the other cheek sometimes. No matter what the circumstance is, when you were continuing to do what's right ,but it continues to seem like the circumstances are not improving, life gets discouraging. This verse is the promise that I hold onto that one day I will reap the benefits of continuing to do right even in adverse circumstances. 





~Holly~

Philippians 1:6, "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begum a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ;"

"I have consistently loved the message of Phil 1:6 because of the reminder it gives that God will continue His good work in me. Especially when I mess up, am discouraged, or feel inadequate for the task ahead this verse reminds me that it is God who will do the work in and through me. He has promised to never stop working on me, and He is powerful enough to work even through my weaknesses and inadequacies." 





~Leah~ 

Colossians 1:10, " That you may walk worthy of the Lord, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God." 

"This verse is always a good reminder to stay faithful and to keep my focus on the Lord!" 





~Clair~

Romans 5:8, "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." 

"I love that even though He knew some people won't accept Him, Jesus still died for those people-for all people!" 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3