Day 14 of Thankfulness

Day 14 of Thankfulness 

November 14,2018

Day 14-I'm thankful for:

~Name 
~Nights
~Nebraska


~Nutter- I'm thankful for my name! This picture was taken when we were over the road and stopped in Galveston. 

Galveston Beach


~Nights-I'm thankful for the night. It's a time to rest, reflect on the day, and get some much needed sleep. Sometimes the nights can be hard-like when my hubby was over the road, I missed  him a lot during that time. One night I was at church in Corpus and Scott showed up outside! I was so very happy to see him! 

We saw many sunsets driving into the night. 



I was at Wednesday night church and Scotty showed up! 

~Nebraska-I love the great state of Nebraska! I lived there for a summer and worked with a sweet friend! I also made some new friends there. Scott and I were able to visit lots of people in Nebraska when we were there over the road, it was a great time! This was also the time when I learned of CYIA and CEF. I'm thankful for my time there and the friendships that were made. 


Miss you lady! 

This picture still makes me laugh! I didn't get the memo for the white coat or the flip flops! What sweet friends! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3