Day 24 of Thankfulness

Day 24 of Thankfulness 

November 24, 2018

Scripture post #6


~Lauren~

Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ with strengtheneth me."

"Throughout life, you will find yourself thinking you can do everything! As a teacher, mom (pregnant again), wife, piano teacher, youth pastors wife, church's main pianist, cheerleading coach-I thought I could do it all! Lately, I have started feeling so weary because I'm exhausted. I'm depressed because I can't get everything on my list done. Then it hit me...I can do all things through CHRIST. It's okay to say no to some tasks. It's okay to give up and say Lord my life is yours now and You alone are going to have to help me complete these tasks." 









~Emily~ 

1 Corinthians 6:19-20, "What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought weigh a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." 

"My favorite passage has always been 1 Corinthians 6:19. It says that I am bought with a price, I am not my own, that my body is a holy temple of the Holy Spirit and not only competes but commands me to glorify Him in all that I am and how I live my life." 








~Barbara~

"I apologize for this not being just one verse, however, they are all dear to me in the season of life that I've been in for two years now." 

~"God's authority is His Word, it is TRUE, it never changes!"
Deuteronomy 4:2,14,23
Ephesians 1:3
Titus 2:11-15

~"God's Tender Mercies" 
Deuteronomy 4:31
Ephesians 2:4-5

~"God's matchless Grace"
John 1:14

~"Prodigal Daughter"
Deuteronomy 29:18-19
Luke 22:31-32

~"Standing on His Truths no matter my feelings of hurt, rejection, or abandonment."
Deuteronomy 4:9
John 14:18, 27
1 John 5:12-13, 20
1 Peter 2:19-24








~Sandra~

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations for ever and ever! Amen."



"This is my go to verse when I am feeling overwhelmed or hopeless about a situation. It reminds me that He can do more than I can even imagine and it does not rely on my power but His." 

~No Picture available~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3