Day 11 of Thankfulness

Day 11 of Thankfulness

November 11, 2018

 Day 11: I'm thankful for:
~Keurig
~K-cup
~Key 



~Keurig-I was so excited in 2014 to get a new updated model with my Keurig points! I'm thankful because I love coffee!!! 

Add caption
~K Cup- I'm thankful for K-cups! We ran out of coffee beans the other day, so I've been using my Keurig instead. These two k cups are my most favorite kind of coffee. However, Texas does not sell them by the bean. 

My two favorite kinds od K cup! 


~Key-I'm thankful for the keys to my house! I still remember when the Realtor handed us the keys! 

Our 1st house key! 

~Scotty stole the key to my heart! Y'all were waiting for that, huh? 

I love this man! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3