Day 23 of Thankfulness

Day 23 of Thankfulness 

November 23, 2018

Scripture post #5


~Janet~

Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. "

"This is my favorite verse. The knowledge that we don't have to EARN His grace-it's a free gift--keeps me going most days. What a blessing!"






~Amber~

Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"In my own life, I tend to be scared in new situations yet God says, "Do not fear, for I am with you-I will strengthen you and help you-I will uphold you with my righteous right hand," I can go into every situation I may face knowing that God will give me everything I may need for the moment." 






~Sarah~

2 Corinthians 12:9  "And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 

"This is one of my very favorite verses, because my own weaknesses have been so looming and undeniable in my life. However, I have indeed found my Savior to perfect His strength in my weakness!! When my weaknesses have become undeniable, leaving me no alternative but to come to Him, it is then and then alone that I can experience His strength! Where my resources end, His begin- in a limitless supply." 







~Krista~

Pslam 37:4, " Delight yourself in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart." 

"Back when we were going through our losses, a lady from church wrote this verse down and gave it to me during worship time. I would read this verse over and over as we journey through these losses. Since having Trenton (our miracle/rainbow baby) this verse has been such a blessing to me and I've been able to share it with other women who are/have walked the same journey. "









~Erica~ 

John 14:1-3, "Let not your heart be troubled you believe in God, believe also in me. In my father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself. That where I am , there you may be also."

"The imagery of Heaven being like a beautiful home is promising to me because home is pretty much my favorite place to be! It comforts me to know that God has a better home-much greater than I can even imagine- waiting for me after this life is over." 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 1st Miscarriage

Our 2nd miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3