Day 6 of Thankfulness

Day 6 of Thankfulness 

Day 6: I am thankful for:

~Family/Friends
~Furniture 
~Future 
~FCS

~Family/Friends-I am thankful for the new friends I have met this year as well as my "old" friends. I was thinking about this the other day. I know so many people in so many states-
CA, WA, NE, SD, ND, KS, IN, IL, MI, MN, IA, OK, AL, GA....I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting and I'm sorry about that. I would love to be able to post everyone's pictures, but I don't have them all, So, I chose to post the people we saw this year. I also have friends on the mission field in Ukraine, Brail, Cambodia....
I just waned to say thank YOU to each one of my friends who are near and far! I'm so glad God allowed us to meet! 

A new friend, a friend visiting from Cambodia, friends wedding, and a friend from camp. 

1st friend, teaching friend, arts and crafts friend, and some brand new friends!



~Furniture-I'm thankful for furniture! When we moved into our house we had a blow up couch and an air bed. We saved up and got the couch in 5 months. We continued to save and got the beds, nightstands, and fireplace 1 year later. There was no rush and we didn't go into debt getting it. We slowly have added to our house. The next few things we are saving for is a new dining set and a shed. 



~Future- I'm thankful for the future. I serve a God who is ALWAYS faithful. I may not know what God has in store for us next month or even next year, but God knows. I can rest and trust in Him that God knows what's best for me and has my future already planned. I also look forward to Christ's return, what a day that will be! 


~FCS-I am so thankful that God called me to teach at FCS. I love the students, teachers, friends, and church family that God blessed me with there. I have so many memories there! I'm so glad that Scott and I were able to go and see y'all  there this year. I know there were a lot of people that we didn't get to see and I'm sorry about that. It was a quick and very busy time. 

My first year teaching kindergarten-4 girls 1 boy 

My second year teaching kindergarten-5 boys and 1 girl. 

My 3rd year teaching kindergarten 2 boys.
Christmas program
T-I was able to attend the baptism of some of my students
B-Playing games with some of the campus kids 

T-One of my devotions class
B-Wednesday night Patch the Pirate Club

T-One of my sweetest friends, I can't remember why I was laughing so hard
B-Sweet friends, Pastor and Brenda at Tim Hortons for my bday 

Visiting FCS this year, a lot of fun! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3