Day 5 of Thankfulness

November 5, 2018

Day 5: I am thankful for: 

~Election
~Easter 
~Ephesians
~Early voting 


~Election-We are thankful that we have a part in the election process. When Trump became president Scott wanted to host a Trump party! We invited a few families from the church to come over for dinner, dessert, fellowship, and a replay of the inauguration speech. The party went well and I had one very happy hubby! 

We had a wonderful time with these people! 
We had fun decorating! 

~Easter- I am thankful that we take the time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead! I serve a risen Savior and He's coming back some day! We have the hope that no matter how bad the World gets or our personal lives become, He will make it all perfect someday. :)

Scott had to work on Easter but we did take a nice walk. 

~Ephesians- I'm so thankful for this book! The Book of Ephesians is my most favorite book of the Bible! I have loved studying this book over the years, especially in college. 

Encouragement from the book of Ephesians:
7 Things God has done for me according to Ephesians Ch. 1

1. God has BLESSED me-v.3
2. God has CHOSEN me-v.4
3. God has PREDESTINATED me-v.5
4. God has made me ACCEPTED in the beloved-v.6 
5.God has ABOUNDED in GRACE towards me-v.8 
6. God has made me HIS INHERITANCE-v.11
7. God has SEALED me-v.13



~Early Voting-Yes, I know I already posted this picture. However, I'm sure there are still some that haven't voted yet! So, this is a friendly reminder-Get out there and vote!!!! 





Comments

  1. That Trump party was unique and lots of fun with good food and fellowship! I miss you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3