Day 13 of Thankfulness

Day 13 of Thankfulness 

November 13, 2018

Day 13: I am thankful for:

~Michigan
~Memories 



~Michigan-I'm thankful for the great state of Michigan! It's where I grew up and a place where there are all 4 seasons! It has many beautiful trees that produce the prettiest colors. If you have read every day, you will see I have posted those previously. Michigan is also known for its snow! I lived near the lake and got a lot lake effect snow. I have also seen many beautiful sunset and sunrise pictures! Michigan also has my favorite coffee shop....if you know me, you know it!!!! Michigan is known for many things, but those were a few of my favorite. 


Michigan 2016

New Years Eve 2012

New Years Eve 2012
My most favorite coffee in the world! 

F.F.B.C. Beautiful sunrise/sunsets 



~Memories-I love making memories with my man! Each one of these pictures are special and have a story behind them..where we were, what we were doing...amazing memories! I'm thankful I have the pictures to look back on and reflect. 

1st year of married life! 

Our life in Michigan and the move to Texas!
Lots of Texas memories! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3