Day 12 of Thankfulness

Day 12 of Thankfulness

November 12, 2018

Day 12: I am thankful for:

~Life
~Love
~Lakes
~Leaves

~Life- I'm thankful for my life! I'm thankful for the happy and sad times that we go through. I'm thankful to have a loving husband who walks beside me. I'm thankful for a compassionate, faithful, loving, forgiving and gracious Lord who gave me life. 



~Love-I'm thankful for love. Love is what brings us all together. Love is prioritizing someone else's needs above ones one. Love is putting the imagination of empathy and sympathy into action. Love is waiting patiently and listening before responding. 


Wedding 2012

Love 2018

~Lakes-I'm thankful for lakes. When Scott and I lived in Michigan we would often walk to this lake that had a nice walking trail. We made lots of good memories! 

In case my Texas friends wondered....thats a frozen lake! 

~Leaves- I'm thankful for leaves! They are so beautiful and usually remind me of fall! In our area, there are not many leaves, at least not what I'm used to in Michigan. When a leaf falls from the tree, I am reminded of God's pruning. How He is shaping and molding us into the image of His son. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 2nd miscarriage

Our 1st Miscarriage

Blogmas Post #3